Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013

CQ5 Internationalization


To achieve the goal of a multi lingual CQ5-based application, you may use CQ I18n implementation (API) to access the translated strings from the ResourceBundle, according to your language.

In the XML definition of a component, the dialog.xml, use the key directly in the text field, e.g.
fieldLabel="app.component.key"
CQ5 will resolve the reference automatically.

<mypanel jcr:primarytype="cq:Panel" title="app.component.key" name="general"> (...) </mypanel>

In Java Script, CQ5 provides the method
CQ.I18n.get('app.component.key')

In Java we implemented a Localization service, that loads all keys from JCR.
In JSP you can use
<%= I18n.get(slingRequest.getResourceBundle(currentPage.getLanguage(true)), "app.components.custom.key") %>
after importing I18n
<%@ page import="com.day.cq.i18n.I18n" %>

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen